Choose the plan that is best-fit for you and try it free.Start my free trial
Asana focuses on empowering collaboration. They design their project management software to keep teams in sync, make goals and deadlines clear, enable easy sharing of information and resources, and reduce confusion about responsibilities. From organizing one person’s to-do list to coordinating a whole company, Asana provides tools to get the job done.
Plans and Pricing
- Asana’s Basic plan is great for individuals or small teams who only need the baseline project management fundamentals. Get your to-do list organized and track assignments for free.
- Tasks; List, board, and calendar views; Assignees and due dates; Collaborate with up to 5 teammates
- Asana Premium is designed for professional projects with all their associated moving parts in mind. In addition to these features and more, teams of 30 and up can enjoy Asana’s customer success onboarding and training program.
- 30-day free trial available; Timeline Advanced search and reporting; Custom fields and templates; Milestones; Private teams and projects
- Asana Business includes an even wider feature set for companies that need to stay organized across multiple initiatives without letting the details slip through the cracks.
- 30-day free trial available; Portfolios; Workload; Forms; Proofing; Adobe Creative Cloud integration
- Asana Enterprise offers even more support, security, and control. Companies with very sensitive data or specific needs can customize Enterprise from the ground up.
- SAML; User provisioning and deprovisioning; Data export and deletion; Block native integrations; Custom branding; Priority support
Adriana Mercedes C., July 11, 2019
Kylee L., July 24, 2019