Try Sage 50cloud Accounting today!Get
Sage 50cloud Accounting features:
Sage is a company that wants to provide businesses of all sizes with modern accounting, payment processing, and payroll solutions. The company grew to nearly 13,000 employees since it began in 1981 in the UK. In 1998, founder David Goldman moved Sage to North America after acquiring Peachtree, a desktop accounting application. Today, Sage serves customers in 23 countries around the world with its modern cloud-based accounting software.
Plans and Pricing
- Sage offers three plans for their 50cloud product with monthly and annual pricing, giving a discount if you opt to pay annually. They also provide pricing for different numbers of user licenses.
- Each plan also includes automatic updates, unlimited phone support for North American customers, online chat support, and a knowledgebase. Sage offers Microsoft Office 365 annual subscriptions for an additional $150/year with these plans.
- This plan supports only one user. You get all the basic accounting features like tracking income and expenses, invoicing and bill pay, and inventory management. It also includes automated bank integration, remote access, and integration with Office 365.
- Premium supports buying three or five user seats at a discount. This plan adds audit trails, job costing, and an advanced budgeting system.
- Sage gives you discounts when buying three, five, ten, or more than ten user seats, respectively. This plan supports up to 40 users and adds role-based security features. You also get features designed for specific industries like manufacturing and logistics.