Try Jira Software free for 7 days.Start my free trial
Atlassian believes in the power of teamwork. The company markets a set of collaboration tools that help project managers, developers, and stakeholders work as a team to develop complex products. It began in 2001 when two college friends registered the Greek mythology-inspired name "Atlassian." The next year, they launched Jira 1.0 and followed it up with Confluence 1.0 in 2003. Today, those flagship products anchor a comprehensive set of Cloud-based tools that includes Bitbucket, Trello, and Service Desk.
Plans and Pricing
- Atlassian prices Jira according to the number of users you have. As your user base increases, they give discounts on a per user basis. All the pricing brackets in the section below include the full version of Jira.
- Up to 10 users: $10 a month
- Up to 100 users: $7 a month for each user
- The next 150 users: An additional $5 a month for each user
- More than 250 users: Each user adds $1.10 a month to your price
- Atlassian provides a handy calculator that you can use to quickly determine the total price for different user group sizes.