Get started with HubSpot today for free.Get started
HubSpot is a company that began in 2004 when its founders saw a lack of "inbound" companies. They realized that consumers want to be helped, not harassed, and their software is aimed at helping businesses succeed at just that. Their growth over the last fifteen years shows that their motto works great for businesses of all sizes and shapes!
Plans and Pricing
- There are tons of different plans and pricing available for HubSpot. The Base CRM is completely free, and comes with features like:
- Contact management; Website activity & auto forms; Company insights; Deal monitoring; Custom support form fields; Prospect monitoring; Ticketing; Ad management; Meeting scheduling
- In addition to these features, HubSpot's Complete Media Suite (or CMS) completes the experience and adds valuable tools that take your business to the next level. It includes:
- Everything in CRM; SEO & content strategies; Landing page, blog, and content creation tools; Automated smart content creation and publication; Video hosting & management tools; Custom domain names; Security monitoring, threat detection, and standard SSL certificates
- Starter ($50): capture and convert, understand and engage your leads
- Professional ($800): customize you marketing, increase your online presence, optimize your lead conversion, and measure your revenue
- Enterprise ($3200): manage your team and brands, extend your platform, and get full analytics
- Starter: streamline your outreach, increase flexibility to connect with prospects, and track your performance.
- Professional: automate & organize your sales, and personalize your outreach
- Enterprise: improve sales & manage your team at scale, and close deals faster
- Starter: maximize efficiency & productivity, and track customer relations
- Professional: cater to more customers, provide help resources, improve your customers' experiences
- Enterprise: increase your customer service, manage multiple teams, enable customer self-service