Employee scheduling software that goes beyond the schedule.
Deputy is meant to be your trusted companion in keeping your business running. The software puts a substantial selection of tools for coordinating your workforce into your hands. You can manage employee schedules, track performance, and use a powerful mobile or tablet based time clock system.
Choose the plan that is best-fit for your company and try it for free today.Start my free trial
Aggregate Rating = 4.3/5starstarstarstarstar_half
Based on 0 reviews from 0 sources
Managing your workforce is about more than clock-ins and clock-outs. Deputy aims to synchronize and improve all your workforce operations with employee scheduling software that goes beyond the schedule. They offer high-end timekeeping and scheduling software as well as task and performance management.
Plans and Pricing
$2.50 per user per month
- Employee scheduling; Auto-scheduling; Shift swap & replacement finding; Availability management; Leave management; POS integration; Newsfeed; Tasking
Time & Attendance
$2.50 per user per month
- Timesheets; Payroll integration; Performance journalling; Leave management; POS integration; Newsfeed; Tasking
$4 per user per month
- Full Scheduling and Time & Attendance features, plus reporting
- Full Premium features, plus: Custom roles & permissions; Custom organization structure; Dedicated support; Advanced demand planning; Single sign-on
Flexible Weekly Plan
$2 per active user per week (local taxes may apply)
- Deputy also offers a Flexible Weekly Plan for businesses that focus on short-term events or temporary staffing. With the Flexible Weekly Plan, you pay per user on a weekly basis instead of monthly.
To start with, their employee scheduling software offers an intuitive drag-and-drop interface that makes setting up a schedule simple and easy. Deputy goes beyond basic scheduling functionality by working with your saved preferences and learning from previous weeks to populate ideal shifts on its own.
Deputy’s scheduling system also empowers employees to manage their own scheduling needs. Employees can swap shifts or find replacements, and when approved changes are made the system will send a notification. The Tasking function allows you to set up responsibilities for individuals or shifts, helping everyone keep up with what needs to be done. You can do away with the hassle of paper timesheets and checklists.
Time and Attendancetimer
Time and attendance software lets you set up a digital timeclock that employees can use from their smartphones with the option of location capture. Or, you can set up an on-site tablet with facial recognition.
Performance management sets Deputy apart from many other scheduling and attendance platforms. The system allows you to create custom performance reports and track goals. You can also add notes and ratings to timesheets as they’re approved. This way, you can maintain an ongoing overview of employee development, reinforcing skills and training where needed and rewarding exceptional performance.